Affecting at least 1 in 10 adults in the UK, stress is a fact of life for many of us - but it doesn’t have to be. Thanks to the way in which CBD seems to interact with your brain’s natural serotonin receptors, CBD is commonly taken to boost mood and relieve stress. No wonder it's also the number one celebrity must-have taking center stage on every top shelf!
But what exactly is CBD?
- CBD will not make you high. It is a non-psychoactive compound found in the hemp plant.
- Your body produces it. Cannabinoids also exist naturally in the human body, within the Endocannabinoid System- a system which regulates mood, inflammation, appetite and more.
- It has therapeutic benefits. CBD is commonly used to relieve stress, regulate sleep and improve skin.
Calm the Mind | Disciple Miracle Drops
“This has been so helpful for my stress and anxiety. I take a few drops in the morning and I feel more balanced throughout the day and am a lot less reactive. If I'm feeling very anxious, I'll go up to 20 drops per day but typically 10.” - Lee
A popular CBD oil thanks to its subtle taste, Disciple Miracle Drops are formulated with a focus on evidence-based peer reviewed research. It focuses on adaptogens, prebiotics and linoleic acid in order to rebalance your hormones to fight stress and anxiety, while simultaneously reducing inflammation and breakouts.
Soothing Sleep | CBD Night Face Mask
"This lovely mask has a refreshing and uplifting effect on my skin whilst calming my mind. My skin looks much healthier now." - Gemma
CBD fits naturally into your skincare routine because it’s suitable for all skin types, and it’s full of fatty acids, such as omega 3 and 6. These are essential for keeping your skin hydrated, tackling dryness, maintaining its elasticity and ensuring it stays youthfully supple.
The CBD Night Face Mask from OTO is a healing indulgence that uses 800mg of CBD infused with essential oils such as Yuzu oil, providing a refreshing and uplifting effect on the skin while calming the mind. The mask reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fights damage caused by pollutants and stress. It’s a luxurious product worth its price tag as you'll find your skin plump, hydrated and illuminated all year round.
What is CBD?
- CBD is an acronym for cannabidiol
- It is one of over 100 naturally occurring compounds found in the cannabis and hemp plant
Does CBD make you high?
- Nope, THC is the compound responsible for that
- All products found at The Chillery use hemp-derived CBD that contains THC levels under 0.2%
What is CBD used for?
- Stress management
- Sleep aid
- Pain relief
- Beauty and Skincare
- Enhanced intimacy
How can CBD be consumed?
- Sublingual Oils (Tinctures)
- Topicals (Creams, Masks, Serums)
- Edibles (Chocolate, Gummies)
- Transdermals (Patches, Transdermal Rollers)
How much CBD should I take?
- Everyone’s different
- Experiment by starting with our recommended dosages on each product page
- Be consistent - stick to a routine when taking CBD to judge its effectiveness
- The way you take CBD makes a difference
- Sublingual Oils (Tinctures) - Quick
- Topicals - Localised
- Edibles - Subtle
- Transdermals - Slow and steady
- Vapes - Immediate
*The Chillery and its materials are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. The information and products presented on this site are not intended for medical use nor do they make any medical claims. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider for any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, exercise or other health related program.
can i take this product when on a thyroid tablet for underactive