What countries do you ship to?
- At this time, we ship to the UK and EU countries
When will I receive my order?
- +++ Due to Covid-19 there might be a delay in shipments to you. We are working hard to deliver as fast as possible +++
- UK: 3-5 business days
- All other EU countries: 5-7 business days
There's something wrong with my order!
- If you believe that something is wrong with your order please contact us (email@example.com) as soon as possible with your concerns.
- If your address was incorrectly input please contact us ASAP as we do our best to send out order as fast as we can.
- If something is broken or damaged, please send pictures in your original message so we are able to quickly address your concerns and try to offer a solution.
- Please reach out to within 7 days of receiving your product for the best possible solution.
Which payment methods do you accept?
- We currently accept all European Visa and Mastercards
- We cannot accept any non-European Credit Cards at this time
- We cannot accept Swiss Credits Cards at this time
- You can pay via bank transfer. We will ship out your order as soon as we have received the transfer on our account.
- We accept Klarna for customers in Germany
What are your payment details for bank transfer
- Bank Details in Pounds Sterling GBP: Account 54828147 Sort Code 04-00-75
- Bank Details in Euros EUR: IBAN GB65 REVO 00996944530135, BIC REVOGB21
How does Klarna Work in Germany?
- Rechnung mit Klarna: As soon as you have provided your invoice details, Klarna will send you an invoice to the email address provided. You then have 14 days to pay your invoice.
- Sofort bezahlen mit Klarna: In the checkout you can provide your online-banking data. Shortly after, you will receive a receipt for the transaction and your order can be shipped.
Why does my cart switch to Euros when I'm about to pay?
- The Chillery is located in Ireland and currently is only able to accept payment in Euros.
- The shopping cart reflects that at the very end so you are aware that you will be charged this way.
Where should I start?
- We recommend that you find a particular concern that you’d like CBD to help with and go from there. Most people are looking for help in one of our five main categories: Beauty, Sleep, Stress, Pain or Intimacy.
- We made it easy to focus on a specific area to begin with this fun quiz!
- If you still have questions or want help that’s more personalized, feel free to reach out to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How much CBD should I use?
- It is important to understand the amount of mg your are putting into your body. Please make sure you know the dosage before you start using CBD.
- Each bottle has the proper dosage recommendation written on the packaging. We recommend to follow those instructions.
- Our product pages also provide information on the right dosage of your product.
- If you'd like to know more about the basics of CBD dosing check out our handy blog post about it!
How Long does it last?
- Beboe: Each pen contains about 120 drags. Each dose contains about 4.2 mg of CBD. If used 5 times a day this pen will last for 30 days.
- Select: Each pen contains about 150 drags, if used 5 times a day this pen will last for 30 days. Each drag contains about 1-2 mg CBD.
What do I do when the pen runs out?
- Each pen is non-refillable. The Beboe vape pen will blink, and the Select CBD pen will stop lighting up when the pens are used up.
- You can recycle your pen as you would a battery. Simply place it in a battery recycling area found in many pharmacies and grocery stores.
My Tincture is Leaking!?
Some people have noticed that their tincture cap becomes loose and the oil may leak out a little bit. In most cases, it’s after the tincture had already been used once or twice and then the bottle was placed on its side or is transported. Luckily, most of the time there isn’t anything wrong with the bottle. The problem is that CBD oil has a very high viscosity and can make it hard to close the lid well once oil has come between the cap and the bottle.
There’s a simple trick that should be able to help this problem. Once you are finished using the oil and are screwing the cap back on continue to apply pressure as you are twisting the cap tight and hold it for 5 seconds. This should release the air from the lid and hold the lid tightly in place.
- We ensure that every item on our website is thoroughly third party tested for quality assurance. We confirm that everything listed on the bottle is accurate, as well as check the levels of cannabinoids, pesticides and heavy metals.
- Find out more here!
Is CBD Legal?
- Every item on our site is made from Hemp derived CBD and has a THC level of less than 0.2% to fall within the current legal rate allowed in the EU at this time.
Where should I buy from if I'm in North America?
Many of the brands that we work with are from the United States. We recommend buying from: Dr. Keerklaan, Beboe, Herb Essentials, Hora Skincare, Kana, Saint Jane Beauty, Select CBD, Yuyo Botanics
Our bag policy
- Since the beginning of The Chillery we have included a small cotton tote bag as a gift with a purchase to show our appreciation to you. Through trying to make more conscious decisions about our environmental footprint and the waste that we produce, we’ve decided to change our policy regarding these bags. Customers now have the chance to decide if they would like to receive these gift bags as part of their order. We’d love for people who truly want (and will use) the bag to still receive them, but we want it to be an option to opt out, if you choose.
- We are continuously looking for ways to be a better business and to do our best to reduce waste. If you have any suggestions for how we can make better decisions, please don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know.
What happened to thechillery.co?
We are very happy to have migrated our website to thechillery.com
- Please note that we have updated our email address to email@example.com and our instagram to @the_chillery.